ESTA - the European association of abnormal road transport and mobile cranes - was founded in 1976 and since then has grown steadily.
Today, we have active members in eighteen countries and have established very close ties to the equipment manufacturers who supply the heavy transport and mobile crane industry, giving ESTA members the opportunity to voice ideas on future developments and technical issues.
ESTA works to
- Continually improve equipment to create a safer working environment, alongside the manufacturers
- Harmonise equipment travel rules, general conditions of work and reduce permit delays throughout Europe
- Continuously improve the image of the sector
- Enhance the quality of service provided to clients
- Promote safer ways of working
- Create the opportunity for ESTA's members to exchange information, allowing them to work together all over Europe.
More details about our members, our policies and the activities of our working groups can be found elsewhere on this website.
April 2-4, 2019 at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre. For further information go to www.windeurope.org.Read more
April 8-14 at Messe München/ICM, Munich, Germany. Further information at www.bauma.de.Read more
The yearly ICSA meeting will take place in The Westin Grand Munich hotel in Munich on April 10, 2019Read more