The role of ESTA's Cranes Section is to:
- promote safety, quality and professionalism throughout the European
- highlight inconsistencies within the European cranes industry and lobby
for change, where appropriate.
- support member states in matters where national issues require
international intervention or advice.
- wherever possible, harmonise working practices and operational
regulations to create an environment conducive to the cross-border cranes
- provide the basis for minimum standards, where current regulations are
ambiguous, ineffective or do not currently exist.
Cranes Section Meetings are open to Ordinary
and Special Members Affiliated Companies and ESTA Supporter Company.