There is still time to enter the ESTA Awards 2023 – the entry deadline is January 20.
The awards will take place on April 20 at the Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, Noordwijk, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands – only the second time since 2019 that the event has been held in person.
The ESTA Awards are firmly established as the major annual event for the abnormal transport, crane rental and heavy lifting industry.
Each year, participating companies from across Europe submit their most challenging and innovative projects and developments for consideration by the independent panel of jurors.
There are ten categories and the event regularly attracts more than 400 senior industry attendees.
The full list of categories is as follows:
• Cranes telescopic lifting capacity ≤ 120 t [including knuckle boom cranes of any type and lifting capacity]
• Cranes telescopic lifting capacity > 120 t
• Cranes Lattice Boom
• Transport – trailer and load under 120t GCW
• Transport- trailer and load over 120t GCW
• Combined Techniques
• Innovation and Development
Nine sponsors and supporters have so far signed up to support the 2023 awards – including Faymonville, Liebherr and Tii Scheuerle as gold sponsors and Kässbohrer and Spierings as silver. There still some slots available for companies interested in promoting themselves to ESTA’s senior and specialist audience.
For entry forms and more details contact the ESTA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the ESTA Awards chapter on the website.
For media enquiries contact Graham Anderson, ESTA Communications Officer on email@example.com or 0044 7711 650691.
Participation in the ESTA Awards is open to:
• Member companies of ESTA member associations
• ESTA special members
• ESTA affiliated companies
• ESTA supporter companies
For the acceptance of an entry the following rules apply:
• a participant may submit only one entry per category with a maximum of three entries for the whole competition.
• A particular job/project can be submitted in one category only.
• the participant had full care, custody, and control over the job/project,
• the job/project must have been completed in the year preceding the awards ceremony [Jan-Dec 2022],
• the job/project must have been carried out in Europe including Turkey
All entry forms are fillable pdf forms downloadable from the awards section of the ESTA Website at www.estaeurope.eu. You just can fill in the form, save and e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through www.wetransfer.com. You can fill in your entry forms preferably in English or in your native language.