The role of ESTA’s Cranes Section is to:
- promote safety, quality and professionalism throughout the European cranes industry
- highlight inconsistencies within the European cranes industry and lobby for change, where appropriate;
- support member states in matters where national issues require international intervention or advice;
- wherever possible, harmonise working practices and operational regulations to create an environment conducive to the cross-border cranes business;
- provide the basis for minimum standards, where current regulations are ambiguous, ineffective or do not currently exist.
Cranes Section Meetings are open to Ordinary and Special Members Affiliated Companies and ESTA Supporter Company.