The ESTA Board of Directors has recently adopted a proposal to allow “individual supporters” to join ESTA.
The application to become an ESTA supporter is open to all individuals with an interest in the field of crane rental and abnormal transport, who meet the following preconditions:
- the individual is at least 18 years old and legally competent
- the individual endorses ESTA’s goals as an association
ESTA Individual Supporters receive the following benefits
- The right to be present at their relevant Section meetings.
- Access to all technical information made available to members on ESTA’s website.
- One free seat at the annual ESTA Awards dinner party.
Individuals applying to become ESTA supporter should complete the registration form and send it together with their CV to the ESTA office for the attention of the Board of Directors. The Board decides on their admittance as ESTA supporter.
The annual fee for an individual supporter is € 500,- excl. VAT